Warehouse logistics is a wide range of activities
Warehousing services include the delivery of FCL and LCL goods to the warehouse and destination, consolidation of cargo, handling of goods, management of resources, optimization of acceptance, storage and shipment.
- Complex, oversized and other types of cargo sometimes require not only storage, but a whole range of activities, including technical security, protection, handling and maintenance;
- All these measures are combined into a single package of warehouse logistics, consisting of a list of services selected by the client.
- Customs warehouses in Riga, China (Shanghai, Yanbian, Guangzhou);
- Provision of storage conditions;
- Classification, sorting, bundling of goods;
- Marking, registration and maintenance of goods and cargo;
- Packaging of goods in accordance with the regulatory requirements and wishes of the client;
- Execution of commodity-transport documents: CMR, opening of TIR / export / transit declarations, etc .;
- Customs clearance in Europe.
The principle of transportation efficiency is observed - goods of one category and related origin, belonging to different customers, are combined and transported by one transport unit:
- Delivery of goods to the consolidation centers in China and in Europe, forthe accumulation and freight of groupage cargo by different modes of transport;
- Processing and storage of goods in intermediate and final warehouses;
- Preparation of export, transit document package;
- Provision of data on the movement of goods;
- Customs clearance in the Russian Federation;
- Delivery to the customer's warehouse.