Sea container freight of cargo through the largest ports of the world
Sea container freight is by far the most economical and popular method of delivery. A special advantage of this type of transportation is the possibility of combining sea freight with the transportation of containers by car or by rail without reloading the cargo.
The right approach
- ''IVI TRANS'' is guided by all the possible industry standards in theorganization of sea freight;
- Universal containers (20 ', 40', 40 'High Cube) and containers for transportation of non-standard cargo Flat Rack, Open Top are especially convenient - there is no need to reload the delivered goods;
- This approach guarantees the safety of the goods and high quality of transportation, reduces travel time and is one of the most cost-effective methods of delivery.
- Delivery of general cargo, as well as transportation of dangerous, oversized and heavy cargo and goods requiring a temperature regime, through the largest ports of the Baltics (Riga (LV), Kotka (FI), St. Petersburg (RU)), and the Far East (Vladivostok ( RU), Vostochny (RU));
- Customs clearance, export organization, cargo escort, port forwarding;
- Placing in warehouses in different countries, consolidation of groupage cargo, long-term storage.